Monday, March 19, 2012

Sketch #4 Allready!!

I cannot believe that we are allready at our 4th sketch challenge here at the new improved Graphicat Sketchs!!That just seems crazy to me!But it is.... and here we are.... so first things first. Last challenge I said EVERY SINGLE ENTRY WINS!!So, if you played in sketch 3 pop over to Graphicat Stamps and pick yourself out one digi stamp and email your request to me at cheri@graphicatstamps.com and I will send that along to you asap.

Now one winner of course will still win the Fabulous Rubber STamp *Happiness Fairy*one of our most popular stamps!And that winner is.......
                                                2. Regan  

NOw... on to this weeks sketch, this challenge the prize will be our I Like it Dirty Stamp shown below (a clear photopolymer stamp)
So here is our FAbulous Sketch.....followed by some fantastic samples from our Craffty CAtz!!!









Carla


Yvonne




3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats to Regan!
Looking forward to the next one :)

Regan said...

OMG! I won? I won! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :) I was happy just thinking I was getting a wicked witty Graphicat digi, but rubber is a real treat! Thanks again!
{hugs}
Regan

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Thank you for the beautiful sketch :)